Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Homeward Bound

Do any of you remember that movie? Homeward Bound, with the talking animals. We just watched it the other day at my friend's house. Anyway...off the subject.  

We just spent over a week and a half with my family back home in Utah and managed to do a million things. With those millions of things came millions of pictures, so be prepared for an overload. Of highlight are the following: 

Seth returned from his mission to Paris, France and came back more stylish than any of us.

The best picture I got...I was obviously too excited. 
Watched Conference with family: the Randalls, the Berretts, and the Frandsens. 

Playing with cousin Taygen during Conference. 
Distracting everyone during Conference. 
 Had a mother/daughter/granddaughter night out with good food and a chic flic accompanied by buckets of tears. 

Addie got her third tooth and her first black eye which can be seen in many of the pictures (the first of many to come, I'm sure).

Reunited with a best friend, Nicole, and introduced my adorable baby. Not to mention some good shopping and eating was done. 


Watched Jake's soccer games and froze at McKay's lacrosse games.

Visited with Great Great Grandma and Grandpa Frandsen...LOVE them!!



Window shopped at the new City Creek Center in Salt Lake City with aunts and cousins. 



Sleeping peacefully after a full day of shopping. 
Returned to my old teaching grounds at OJHS and loved being with old friends and wonderful past students.

With Krystin, my best friend from OJHS!
Road tripped to St. George with the family and was reunited with my husband...finally!

Hiked to petroglyphs.

bumming a ride with McKay
she has learned how to "cheese"
Addie discovered she loves to run, or at least run with you. Check out her gleeful face!



Don't judge...the only thing that would make her happy was to hold and suck on a rock. 



the hiking clan
Hung out with a majority of the Frandsen family, including recently returned Elder Dallin Frandsen.

Had a delicious family BBQ and killer kickball game.

Hunted for Addie's first Easter eggs.





check out that face: pure determination...and a little bit frustration that the egg is unyielding to her little gums
Hiked Fossil Canyon, which involved some serious boulder-scaling.


Awwwwwwwwwww....

I told Katie I was taking a pic of her bum and she told me that I probably should since she's the only one in her family who even has one. hehe. 

jon climbing up a difficult side canyon to get to a hidden meadow



Went on a bike/long boarding adventure, which included stealing construction cones to create an obstacle course.
yeah...we're hard core like that
Enjoyed Easter Sunday and Easter dinner before heading home to Arizona.

papa reading to Addie during Easter Sunday
Easter Outfit! This girl is too dang cute!



We're happy to be home, but we had a blast while we were away!!


1 comment:

Kimba said...

I love it! So sad we didn't get to see you! I'm hoping to come over memorial so we can see you... Haha I heard you guys were coming and it convinced me to try and go! Love her Easter outfit! Oh and I'm glad your hubby is back! Yay!