Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Best Four Years

Today marks our fourth anniversary and I cannot believe how incredibly happy these past four years have been and it is all because of this wonderful man. 


I am blessed beyond words that this kind, patient, loving man proposed to me. He has completely changed my life for the better...he has taught me so much about being a selfless, serving spouse and I feel so lucky to be pampered by his love and service every single day. Not to mention how often he makes me laugh. Our lives are goofy ones. 


We spent last Saturday in the temple and as always, it is a special reminder of the covenants that we made to be together forever. Our earthly life has been full of adventures since our marriage, full of big and small decisions, and I am so glad that I got to do it all with him. I can't wait for the forever that was promised to us when we were first sealed. 


You bless my life everyday. I love you more than anything.
Happy Anniversary, love!

1 comment:

Morgan said...

Lovely pics Lyss. Congrats on being married to a great partner in crime. :D