Friday, March 2, 2012

Goofball

At 8 months, Adalyne is such a goofball and has lately really loved to play around with us. She loves when we sneak animals up her arms, she loves when we crawl around with her and pretend to chase her, she likes it when we tickle her, she loves patty-cake and she loves to dance with us. She is just too cute. Rather than a long post, I thought I'd just post some pics and videos of her from this last month. (Sidenote: Ignore the special mommy and daddy voices in the background of the videos!)

BATH TIME




Warning: A cute baby bottom may be shown many times... 

PLAY TIME




(There are about 4 more videos I am dying to post, but for some reason, my computer won't accept the format...even though they are the same as the other videos. I even converted them to from their current movie files to MP4 files and it still didn't work...if any of you have suggestions, let me know!!)

SCOOTER TIME
(Thanks Aunt Elyse!)


Love you goofy girl!

2 comments:

Marilee said...

So cute! I love her little tush in the bathtub. :) I guess it makes sense she is such a goofball because, as we all know, her dad is the ultimate goof. ;)

Kimba said...

I love her so much!