Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Photo Shoot

We finally got our family pictures done and I could not love them more. I shed a tear or two when I first saw them. My amazingly talented cousin Kim took these photos and even though Adalyne smiled only 4 or 5 times, I feel like Kim captured our little family so well. I love every picture, so I have posted all of them. Yes, there are like 100... feel free to stop looking at our faces at any time.  































































3 comments:

Rowley Family said...

So so cute! They turned out awesome! We miss you guys!

Kelsi said...

Hello gorgeous! These pictures are so so so cute! Such a cute family! Adalyne is a doll and you my dear look gorgeous! Love!

Morgan said...

These pictures are soooo precious! I absolutly love them all- and enjoyed looked at the real candid ones. You better have lots of wall room for all of these pictures. Ps. Lys- you look amazing! And I love, love your shirt. Super cute!