Thursday, January 5, 2012

Having the Time of our Lives

Wow...a whole new year. 2011was fabulous with so many new things like a baby, a move, a job, a new lifestyle, an East Coast adventure, and a million other things. These past six months have been so full of change, it has been hard to keep up with things myself, let alone blog about them. But, we are finally mostly settled and I am feeling the urge to finally document all of the big changes and fun things that have happened to our little family! Especially since Adalyne is growing up so dang fast! As a New Year's resolution, I would like to do better with this blog and make it more of my journal. Jon and I looked through all of my old posts (which are few) the other night and it was such a blast to see photos and reminisce about all of our fun experiences since our marriage. I wished I had done better in my blogging so that we had more to enjoy! So, my goal is to blog once a week and catch up on life since Adalyne was born. Since there is so much to recap, I'm going to try to do some of the most recent things (like Christmas, New Years, Addie's six month mark, etc.) pretty soon and then I will do the last six months in snippets...consider them episodes in the show that is our life. So until then, enjoy this darling photo of Adalyne and stay tuned for some recent Randall events and look out for Episode One: The Blessing.

No comments: